There was a lot of pretense and influence management in one world. How do you know that
Someone posted a picture on Facebook in which he said “I must be very struggle because showing off is too much”. The picture shows a handsome boy with a right beard on his beard but his beard was fixed on the left side of the face Not really real.
When a young man is ready for marriage there is nothing but fear that you can walk and propose, but when a young girl is ready she cannot just do what she does Is that it is available.
My gurus usually say, “Love can bring people together, but love does not keep people in the wedding, which is more than just love you need to be in marriage. ”
Only natural affection cannot stand the stress of marriage. It is not enough to just look at the physical attraction in a person and end with the person. There are principles for choosing a life partner. These principles are
• Knowledge: The only reason people choose wrongly in the choice of life partner is because they lack knowledge due to lack of correct information. Society gives us wrong information about marriage. Some people follow the trend of social media to choose a spouse and opt out of marriage. A friend of mine said, she will not marry unless she is a million for marriage. However, there is nothing wrong in getting a million for marriage but having this kind of idea will get you wrong or right partner.
• Divine Guidance: We need guidance from God to know ourselves. How you can get this guide, simple! By the word of God. Study the word of God and what it talks about marriage. Pray about it and you will definitely get your answer. •
• Sekul COUNSEL and CONFIRMATION: Talk to your masters, take it into your family, talk to people; You cannot know all this. You need someone to confirm what is in your soul, you may receive this word but you need confirmation.
• What he does in front of you: Does he provoke your weakness, does it provoke your emotional needs, your physical needs, or does it make you nervous. Does he want to make you better Check what he provokes in you.
• He is going to share it: He is sacrificing himself, does he share his time, his happiness and reason with you.
Relationship expert, author and motivational speaker, Jennifer Patrick has deep knowledge on matters of the heart including self love and family. She also teaches things that have nothing to do with dating, but are beneficial.